Vampire Diaries

The new show that has everybody talking about is vampire's Dairy. The show is alot like the hit movie "twilight." They say it keeps your attention and leaves you wonting more. The series is about to teenage siblings "brother and sister" who lost there parents in a car acident. They have to start the year off by living with their aunte in Mystic Falls. Jeramy which is the younger brother and the older sister which is Elana are getting over their losses differently. Jeramy is using drug and Elana is leaning on her best friend for support. When a new guy comes 2 Mystic Falls ends up liking Elana,he has to controll himself around her because he is a vampire. The girls at Mystic Falls like stephen who is the new kid but no one knows that he is a vanpire.Stephen has an older brother that is not a nice person. He is also a vanpire, who doesnt care about the people in Mystic Falls. He will do anything to keep himself saticfied. The series is about romance, love and problems that get in the way. I like this show because it makes you interested in what will happen next. I would recomend watching this show to all my friends.

ah_lee15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I LOVE the series (can't wait until it comes back on air!) Of course, I'm team Damon :D I also really like The Originals and would recommend it to any hardcore TVD fan.

boo2 said...
Jan. 6, 2012 at 9:58 am:
ur righi the books are confusing

dmoskowitz said...
This show is so good! I read the books for awhile but they just got so confusing. The books are so different from the show! Love the show though!

boo2 said...
Sept. 22, 2011 at 9:22 am:
im on team Damon!!!!!!!!!!!!1

soccerchick replied...
Dec. 8, 2011 at 6:56 pm :
definantly he is so hot(;

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 2, 2012 at 4:42 pm :
team damon season 3 team stefan season 2 team bonnie season 1

boo2 said...
Sept. 22, 2011 at 9:20 am:
T.E.Taylor your right twilight is not better than vampire diary!!!!!!!!!

T.E.Taylor said...
Feb. 11, 2011 at 1:00 pm:
This so much better than twilight, Twilight has more of less original plot in my opinion. Also i hate it when people say that the vampire diaries copied twilight! newsflash The vampire diaries series was written in 90's twilight was much more recent. plus the two stories have two completely different story lines.

starrynightangel replied...
Jul. 8, 2012 at 6:34 am :
The first book Awakening, is quite similar to twilight. I bet Stephanie Meyer got the idea from LJ Smith. The idea of werewolves.. too.. vampires and werewolves being enemies. come on..The Salvatore brothers are originally from Italy born during the renaissance period.. Spephanie obviously got the idea of volturi from that.. She is such a copy cat! 

SecretlyWishIWasAVampire said...
who here is on team DAMON?  I AM!!!

starrynightangel replied...
Jul. 8, 2012 at 6:30 am :
Love Damon!!

Aaliyah1 said...
Sept. 11, 2010 at 6:59 am:
I LOVE it, ive watched and read the twilight series and the vampire diaries. I personally think the vampire diaries is better...Damon is hot and the show has great writers and its totally unpredictable

s0ccerchick replied...
Sept. 15, 2010 at 5:35 pm :
yes i do 2 i think damons soooo hot i wish he was a lil younger tho..... i hate twilight but i love the vampire daries haha thanks 4 reading it by the way:)

Valery5This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
OMG!!! VAMPIRE DARIES IS GREAT SHOW!!!! i love stephen! this show always keeps me on the edge of my seat! I just cant wait thursday!!

skysky9620 said...
I read the series, and loved it, and when I heard about the show I was very excited, the first episode though, I was angry, because it seemed like they had everything wrong, but then as I kept watching and came to love it, i would definitly recomend it to everyone.

soccerchick1332 said...
Nov. 7, 2009 at 12:14 am:
ya do you like the show?

raye said...
the books are alot better than the tv show. i recomend that u read them. they are realy cool. but way dif from the tv series. the books were first, just remember that.

soccerchick replied...
Oct. 27, 2009 at 11:00 pm :
ya thatsa wat my friends say i do wont to read them have you?

T.E.Taylor replied...
Feb. 11, 2011 at 1:02 pm :
I am currently reading the series. i have to say i like both the books and the show equally. They both have interesting aspects about them. I can see how the show is Loosly, and i do say loosly based off of the books. but they are both good.