Rider | Teen Ink

Rider

August 28, 2009
By Melissa Brockelbank BRONZE, Atlanta, Georgia
Melissa Brockelbank BRONZE, Atlanta, Georgia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Ryuki finds his deck in a victims apartment with all of the reflective surfaces covered with newspaper. Where he sees the advent deck on a table and takes it. Suddenly, as he picks up the deck, gets sucked in to the mirror world now he has to fight a mirror monster that attacks him. he than has to make a contract with a dragon in order to defeat the monster. Kamen rider is a hero of the innocent. Rider started in Japan.
Kamen rider started in 1971 which are both still on today on Super Hero Time. Which includes Super Sentai and other super hero shows. There are 20 Rider shows(Kamen Rider-Kamen Rider Decade).Next is Kamen Rider Double(W).
What do I think about Kamen rider ? I think that everyone (young or old) should at least try Kamen Rider because it has drama and action. Like in Kamen rider Ryuki. Ryuki has to fight in a rider war, but he can't. He doesn't want to fight other people in the rider war for greed, he wants to fight to protect the innocent. Each rider has their own story.
Where can I watch it or find out more about it? you can watch it on Google video. If you need more information about the Rider series go on to wikipedia.
Kamen Rider shows what it means to never give up and to fight for whats right.

The author's comments:
this is my favorite japanese show that has never been in america every year.