Glee

Glee. There are many terms for that word, but this meaning is for the Show Choir at McKinely High School. The Glee Club. The Singing Club. Or as the heriarchy part of the school--which is the Cheerleaders and Football Players--the Geek Club or the Loser Club.
The image for the show will show you Finn--the football player who ends up in the Glee Club because he is a good singer--with a “Loser” sign in front of his head. In the end showing everyone that somehow were all losers to somebody.
This show starts out as a teacher who was a former Glee Club member himself, tries to recreate the while not receving very many rembers one which includes Rachel, the some-what of a diva to begin with...can we say ‘Sharpay'. While later recruting Finn, the football player who can sing really well. Who sort of reminds me of High School Musical's, Troy Bolton. This show includes comedy, romance, and real high school life.

Starring Matthew Morrison as teacher Will Schuester, Lea Michele as Rachel Berry, and Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson, this show is one show teens will not want to miss!

Note: Rest of Season starts in the Fall. The show is on Fox.

stellabella21 said...
This is an awesome review i love ur wirting! I <3 Glee!!! way better than unrealistic high school musical. Plus on Glee they actually have extremely talented people they are all talented singers, actors, and dancers whereas in high school musical half the people have computer changed voices or other people singing for them. 

thecookiemonster said...
Great review! Go Glee!

EmilyClark This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I agree. It is sort of a parody or the opposite of High School Musical. Great music and singers though.

Valkyrie_123 said...
I love glee! It's so funny and interesting. I even bought the whole first season.

Aluna said...
I like to think of the show Glee as High School Musical that's had it's lunch money stolen and recieved a slushie in the face. Yup, that's pretty accurate! I am a Glee finatic! Great review!

anonymousfish said...
I liked the first episode, i can't wait til it's on tv again!

twilight_teen14 said...
thanks!

Jaquie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Great review, great show. Keep reviewing; I'd like to see more of your work.
God bless,
...,

twilight_teen14 replied...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:19 am
thanks! i have tons of work up that you can read. my best are: guilty pleasure by ashley tisdale, bloom by elizabeth scott. DO NOT read my Vampire Diaries it is so bad.

twilight_teen14 replied...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:20 am
oh and another good one is Foreign Exchange

Rockerray101 said...
Great job writing!!!! I love Glee and I think it is awesome. Dare I say it...Better than HSM!

twilight_teen14 said...
I meant to put "members" not "rembers".

JennyRotten replied...
I think it is WAAAAAAAAY better than HSM because it is realistic.  HSM is not.