Degrassi

The television series Degrassi is a great show for teens and parents to watch and connect to. It has many things to offer and it explains what teens go through and experience. I think all teenagers should watch one of the shows, at least once, because many of them would like it. Degrassi goes through dating, teen pregnancy, drugs, alcohol, school fightings, and many other things that young people tend to get into. One of the main characters, Mia, transferred from Lakers, to Degrassi. She went through many problems with her peers and family. On the first day she went to Degrassi, everyone liked her, but as they got to know her, they changed their minds. Degrassi can connect to many teenagers’ problems. I recommend Degrassi to all teenagers and parents. I think most of them would enjoy watching and understanding what all the characters go through on an everyday basis.

KaileyConryWantsSex! said...
makes me wanna do it with anyone i see! pornos can really do that to a person!

KaileyConryWantsSex! said...
luv degrassi and all the doin it! makes me wanna so bad!

COLTSFAN52392 said...
I love watching Degrassi one of my fave charicters is spinner i love how he is i also love jane i just didnt like how she did spinner that was straight wrong holly jay is just the straight girl on there and i love her to

Neyat Y. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Yeah, I've loved Degrassi for years now. And I just recently watched "Degrassi Goes Hollywood" and I've been watching it all the time on "The N". Though I've seen practically every episode, it's fun to watch the old ones and already know what's going to happen. All-around good show! :D

jen9193 said...
I love that show. I've been watching it for a couple years now. They did i really good job at finding new cast members when the old ones got, well, too old to play on the show. Its my fav show.

Electricity This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i I agree, shows like Degrassi are important to listen to.

Kelsi B. said...
i like it