American Idol

Last night on American Idol the top 3 contestants sang. I, as a frequent viewer thought Kris Allen did the best. Many may believe Adam did the best because he receives a higher percentage of the popularity votes. America needs to know this isn't a popularity contest! It is a singing competition, but for some reason America thinks it is all about who is cute and good looking. In my opinion, Adam over does all of his performances with his childish, wanna-be screams. If you play back the episode it seems obvious that the judges (Randy, Cara, Paula, and Simon) are all rooting for Adam to succeed in becoming the winner. It may sound like I am protesting against Adam, I am not. I feel like he should tone things down a bit. Danny did a very good job too, I feel it didn't reach to his full potential. Kris, however, did a magnificent job singing his two up-to-date songs, Apologize by One Republic and Heartless by Kanye West. Kris did a excellent job re-making Heartless. It was very un-expected and I, myself was wondering how he was going to make his voice sound like Kanye's. Randy Jackson during judging said he enjoyed it better than Kanye's version, which may have shocked a lot of people. Honestly, I think there may be a shock in tonight's results of who goes home. I believe Kris or Danny may win, America just has to realize all Adam does is scream, and attract ladies. He does do a good job with slower songs but he always ends up remaking them into screams.

Valkyrie_123 said...
I honestly think that season 9 as been the most popular season out of all of them. Speaking of which I want Crystal to win this season.

haltman14 said...
Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:38 am
American Idol was good for the first few seasons yet now it seems as if people are becoming less interested.