90210

adriana HAD dicided to keep the baby BUT during the baby shower navids mother came down and said "please dont do this dont distroy navids life". it like a slap in the face to adriana she was so upset that she did that she went in the bathroom and tock DRUGS.she felt so bad after that she made her self barf.when navid came home she told him she cant do this she cant have the baby.i couldnt belive it after everything hes done[leaving his family]for her and the baby she couldnt decide to keep it

sunnyhunny This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sorry to say this, but I would seriously edit this more and make it sound a bit more professional.  I have never seen this show and I don't know what you are talking about.  Try introducing the show at the begining of the article.

Zoeybird96 said...
i love to watch 90210. Just some advice, start off by saying what the show is about and the plot. Than say in the last episode... You never said a review about the show 90210. you only said what happened in the show. some people may not have watched the show and may not know who these people are or what you were talking bout!