Secret Life

If you enjoy shows with amusing events and cheerful endings Secret Life would hook on to you within minutes. In this show, there are three main characters named Amy, Ben and Ricky. Ricky got Amy pregnant but they are not in love or dating anymore. Amy, who is fifteen, is actually in love with Ben, who loves her back. They get married but according to Ben’s father it is not legal to get pregnant under the age of nineteen. Amy had several problems of thinking about giving the baby up for adoption or actually keeping the baby for her and Ben to raise. These problems came up because neither Amy, Ben nor Ricky has the money to raise this child well without jobs.

As a result of this, Amy actually decides to have and keep the baby. Ben and Ricky got jobs at the meat Market with the help Ben’s father. Both of these young teens were trying their hardest to earn money for this child. If you are interested in watching this show, which I highly recommend is on every Monday night at 9:00 and 10:00 for a full hour. The show is found on channel 49, also known as ABC family. Secret Life actually encourages teens to talk to their parents about anything they need. Also, teens and kids will realize to think before their actions. This show is rated for kids about 10 and older, even for parents.

Gina K. said...
Aug. 14, 2009 at 4:16 am
I agree with this. Secret Life will get you hooked and great job on decribing the show.