Netflix's very own “How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast) | Teen Ink

Netflix's very own “How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast)

By ilovewriting12 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
ilovewriting12 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin

Being a teenager is hard. Dealing with school, social life, sports, and other things. Now imagine having to deal with that while also being the world's biggest online drug lord.

Netflix's very own “How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast)” is about Moritz Zimmerman, a tech nerd who is struggling with his social life. The show starts with Moritz buying a few MDMA to impress his ex-girlfriend at a party. Moritz goes to a drug dealer and ends up stealing the drugs because he cannot afford it. After the plan to impress his ex with the drugs goes south, the drug dealer finds him and makes Moritz work for him. Moritz begins selling the drugs online with the help of his technology skills and his friend Lenny. Soon Moritz starts to realise that he is making more money than ever and decides to start a business with his online drug store.

Throughout the show things only get more and more complicated for Moritz and his business. He goes through many tough situations involving his friends and families while also achieving many things. The 3 seasons show is filled with plot twists and events that make the story stronger and better by creating more depth and suspense.
The consistency of every episode being good only wanted me to keep watching. I constantly found myself watching multiple episodes on end because of how good they were. This is because every episode would leave me craving to see what would happen next.

The show paints the picture of what it's like to be a teenager with many teen like problems while being a very successful drug lord at the same time. This makes the story very funny and dramatic. This show is full of ups and downs and really does a great job demonstrating how difficult it can be to be young. This show Is great for a teenage audience because many of them can relate to ideas in this show. The cast is also almost all teenagers who have a very relatable life. Watching their lives play out in this show is very funny because of how much I was able to relate and connect myself to them and their problems.

Overall, I thought this show was great because of how unique this show's plot was. It was also great because no matter how unique the story is, I feel like many kids can relate to and enjoy the show.