Victorious Review | Teen Ink

Victorious Review

By Lpreztel BRONZE, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Lpreztel BRONZE, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

If you are looking for a lighthearted, funny TV show with tween/teen appeal, then Victorious is the show for you. After watching this show frequently a few years ago in my preteen years, and even occasionally now as it came out on Netflix, I can assure you this is a great show that will keep you watching with all the laughter and drama it brings.

Victorious is focused on a friend group, with the main character being Tori Vega, that gives the inspiring message that you should be your own person, seeing how all the characters each are very different from each other. It also gives the positive message to follow your dreams and is shown through the fact that it takes place at a highschool for the arts. This show provides lots of upbeat and fun music as well as dramatic and funny storylines.

I would recommend to kids 10 and older as some of the dialogue can disguise some jokes that children might not understand, or influence the wrong way. This show also includes kissing and some revealing clothing if that would influence a parents decision to let their child watch this show. 

Overall, this hilarious and playful sitcom is definitely a good show for kids and teens. It is not only very captivating with all the jokes and drama, but also has good messages hidden in the amusement and gives viewers a relatable, yet positive, experience.