TDV (The vampire diaries) | Teen Ink

TDV (The vampire diaries)

Love stories is what i'm all about. So when i saw the tv series “The Vampire Diaries” I instantly started to fall in love.This series was written by Julie Plec and Kevin Williamson, directed by Chris Grismer, John Dahl, John Behring, and J. Miller Tobin. The background to the story was deeper than i thought when i watched the first episode. It was absolutely outstanding. I could see the intenseness this series was gonna have great spice to it. The show is a teens choice award winning.

When watching this show I completely stop everything. I personally feel as though it was better than Twilight, just because they are both based on love but “The Vampire Diaries” just put into brothers.  This is the type tv series you do not wanna miss . You really have to get into the story to feel for the characters. This show just makes you get emotionally attached. Its like you could put yourself in their shoes to feel the love and passion that this show puts off. I really enjoy the horror side if TD.

The lead actress Elena Gilbert and her doppleganger Katherine Pierce played Nina dobrev and her lovers Damon Salvatore  played Ian Somerhalder and Stefan Salvatore played by Paul Wesley. The story starts out with the head butting brothers that fell in love with the same woman be she only loved one, which made the story interesting because you didn't know which one she loved in real life. I personally after watch all eight seasons thought the ending was terrible. The story line overall was great i just think they rushed to an ending and it didn't all map out correctly.

Like any typical love story the only plot twist is that Stefan is a vampire. He came into Elena's life at a time she really needed somebody. Along they have been living with the secret, only to find out the founding families know about the vampires and have been living among them. A long the story line more love and deaths happen. Between all Damon and Stefan's  enemies it became difficult for her and her friends and family to stay safe.

“The Vampire Diaries” at the end of the day I wish there would have been one more season. Good for me they made a spin off from their enemies story. “The Originals” which is a great series to watch also. It really captures their past which I think is awesome.