Top Voted Music Reviews

Here are the top voted music reviews:

#1
My Everything by Ariana Grande This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
<p> So as you all know, <em>My Everything</em> has released (at least for me, ‘cause I’m an overseas gal), and of course that led me to grab all the songs <em>très vite,</em> like an eager little girl in a... (more »)
#2
The Twelve-Step Suite by Dream Theater
OK, so these are a compilation of five songs coming from separate albums and also talk about how drummer Mike Portnoy got ride of his Alcoholism disease, and I think it is encouraging for other people with this problem. Consisting of, you guessed... (more »)
#3
Boum Boum Boum by Mika
The significantly undervalued and underappreciated British singer-songwriter Mika is back in the spotlight after the release of his newest single, "Boum Boum Boum", at the start of the summer. The song is everything a pop song should... (more »)
#4
Black Clouds and Silver Linings by Dream Theater
I can't believe no one has talked about this yet, and why not, this an amazing album. Sure it only has six tracks, but most of them are longer than ten minutes so it's over an hour long. The track list is pretty freaking amazing to just... (more »)
#5
Queen Of The Damned OST by Selected artists
Though I have seen the movie, I honestly would say the soundtrack is better. The soundtrack consists of 14 tracks, yet not even half were in the movie. But lets a go. 1 Not Meant For me by Wayne Static of Static-x: this is the first song on... (more »)
#6
Dear Agony by Breaking Benjamin
Okey, so who has ever heard of Breaking Benjamin, ( lots of hands come up), yeah that's what I thought. So, anyways I love this album, OK that sounds cliched. Well, this ought to be my favorite rock album thus far. Dear Agony is, you guessed... (more »)
#7
Meet The Vamps by The Vamps
The Vamps are a British pop rock band consisting of members Brad Simpson (lead vocals and guitar), James McVey (lead guitar and vocals), Connor Ball (bass guitar and vocals) and Tristan Evans (drums and vocals). They formed in early 2012 and... (more »)
#8
Hypnotic Eye by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers are back with their 13th studio album, cryptically titled Hypnotic Eye which harkens back to the legend of the all seeing eye. Perhaps this is because Mr. Petty uses the glimpses of modern day life and infuses them... (more »)
#9
The Quiet Resistance by Nemesea
The Netherlands is a country that gave us alot of things to look for, including an amazing band called Nemesea. This band, while not publicly popular...yet, I will want to see where this review will go in terms of making it popular enough. The... (more »)
#10
Nightwish by Dark Passion Play
Nightwish is a special case when it comes to Symphonic bands and for that I shall talk about a band that isn't too terribly popular in America. Dark Passion Play includes some of my favorite songs ever in metal history. And they have a new... (more »)
#11
Beyonce Knowles - Dangerously in Love This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     If you're tired of the bootylicious babble that Destiny's Child has inspired, you may want to try the new solo effort from multi-platinum recording artist Beyonce Knowles. "Dangerously in Love" blends influences from hip-hop to... (more »)
14 comments
#12
Where is the Love? This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     This hip-hop group debuted in 1998 and has made three albums since then. Even so, many haven't recognized their talents until recently. The 2003 album "Elephunk" topped the charts with the hit "Where is the Love?" This song is... (more »)
4 comments
#13
Lil' Bow Wow - Doggy Bag This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   Dil' Bow Wow has made another greatCD with "Doggy Bag." This is his second album, and you can really heara difference between this and his first album. He has grown up right before oureyes both lyrically and physically. He is even... (more »)
1 comment
#14
Wicked Soundtrack This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     A friend introduced me to the hit Broadway musical "Wicked" and I immediately fell in love with its soundtrack. The show describes the life and times of the Wizard of Oz's Wicked Witch of the West. Even if one is unfamiliar with the... (more »)
7 comments
#15
Incubus - Morning View This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     California-based Incubus' fifth album, "Morning View," is one of the best, most refreshing displays of musical and lyrical ability. Radio gems such as "Wish You Were Here" and "Nice To Know You" lead the album, and the songs, mostly... (more »)
2 comments
#16
Pink - Mizzundastood This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     Pink returns to the charts with "Missundaztood," an album with a different sound and style from "Can't Take Me Home." Here, Pink moves from an urban pop sound to a more sincere, dark sound. She sings about growing up, becoming a star... (more »)
2 comments