Most Recent Music Reviews

Here are the most recent music reviews:

Reputation (Preview) • Taylor Swift This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Taylor Swift has been at the top of the music industry for years, and nearly every aspect of her love life, songs, and actions are heatedly debated – but there is no denying that she knows how to make popular music, even when it’s... (more »)
Sticky Fingers • The Rolling Stones This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
A masterpiece first starts out as an idea. Over time, it must flourish and eventually develop into its full potential. It takes meticulous work to produce something that leaves an audience speechless, with tears in their eyes and an aching in... (more »)
1 comment
Soul2Soul: The World Tour • Tim McGraw and... This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Before 1996, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill were two very distinct artists, only connected by the country music genre. However, when they married in 1996, they brought their talents together to form an iconic duo that has amazed fans with countless... (more »)
Racine Carrée by Stromae This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The most recent full album by Belgian artist Paul Van Haver, or Stromae. Racine Carrée. Square root. And in the mathematical fashion of a genius, Stromae delivers his latest collection with biting precision, cohesion, and a little bit of... (more »)
Blue Coupe by Twin Peaks This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Growing up in an environment frequently accompanied by the vibrations of rock and roll, I have developed a rather-finicky taste in music. Up until I was about fourteen years old (and quite pretentious), I was positive that there was no... (more »)
Apricot Princess by Rex Orange County
For fans of artists such as Mac Demarco, Kevin Abstract, and King Krule, Rex Orange County’s 2017 album Apricot Princess is another satisfying album full of a mix between rapping and singing, calming, ambient electronic sounds, and... (more »)
Remind Me by Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood
This is one of my all time favorite songs. It's a duet of two lovers who want to rember the love they had for each other. It has a good beat and it's fun to sing along. (more »)
Fresh Beat Band Volume 2.0 by Fresh Beat Band
My favorite band ever had released fresh beat band volume 2.0 and I love it! Since I was twelve years old, I had always loved the band. They are incredibly talented people. Thier music never fails to make me dance. (more »)
Reach for the Sky by Fresh Beat Band
One of my all time favorite songs is Reach for the Sky by the Fresh Beat Band. The song is very powerful and very beautiful. It teaches me that you can show everyone what you can do. So, reach for the sky. Reach for your dreams. (more »)
this is a test by katie
(If you select "private", your article will appear on our website immediately (without being approved by our editors first) but it will NOT be listed in our website or in search results, and you can only see it if you have its direct link. You... (more »)
PaidProgramming by Bones by TeamSesh
B O N E S   PaidProgramming Review Hi everyone, Teamthany Seshtano here, Teen Ink’s busiest music nerd and it’s time for a classic review of the 2013 Bones mixtape, PaidProgramming. Elmo O’ Connor other wise known... (more »)
The Hamilton Mixtape by Various Artists
Hamilton: An American Musical has taken young people by storm since its Broadway debut in 2015. Lin-Manuel Miranda created this musical, historical sensation- but did you know he also created The Hamilton Mixtape?   This unique... (more »)
Humbug by Arctic Monkeys This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Released in 2009, “Humbug” by the Arctic Monkeys proved who the real Monkeys fans are. Although the album was widely appreciated by critics, earning a 75/100 rating from Metacritic, many fans prefer the group’s older albums.... (more »)
Square Two by BLACKPINK This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Square Two,” released in November 2016, sees K-pop group Blackpink continuing their excellence streak with another superb pair of singles added to the tracks from their debut single, “Square One.” First up, the... (more »)
1 comment
Dear Evan Hansen (Original Broadway Cast... This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Dear Evan Hansen” is a Tony Award-winning Broadway musical about an anxious teen trying to find his place in the world while dealing with the aftermath of a fellow student’s suicide. With music from the famed duo, Benj Pasek... (more »)
The Blessed Unrest by Sara Bareilles This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Blessed, she names the unrest that fills her album with bright, brilliant energy. Sara Bareilles’ fourth studio album made big waves in 2013, notably with its crowd-pleasing single “Brave.” Once again, Bareilles demonstrates... (more »)