Most Recent Music Reviews

Here are the most recent music reviews:

Satellite Flight: The Journey to Mother Moon by...
 Mother Moon He makes two types of music he makes relaxing songs, something to help you relax during the day, he also has music that makes you happy and want to dance. He always seems angry when he is rapping it seems that way because he puts... (more »)
i (I Love Myself) by Kendrick Lamar
“I LOVE MYSELF!”   These are the three words TDE (Top Dawg Entertainment) artist Kendrick Lamar has engraved into his listeners’ ears with his latest single, “i”. Two years removed from the release of his arguably classic debut... (more »)
Welcome to Love by Ejecta
The synthpop duo Ejecta, consisting of Neon Indian's Leanne Mccomber and producer Joel Ford, released their debut full-length studio record Dominae in November 2013. The album included ten tracks that were all a treat to listen, especially the... (more »)
Strange Desire by Bleachers
Breaking away from Steel Train and the popular band fun., Jack Antonoff performed with his new indie-pop band Bleachers at The House of Blues in Dallas on Nov. 2. Doors opened at 7 pm, and within 30 minutes the floor filled up with... (more »)
Rust In Peace(1990) by Megadeth
Oh, boy. This is gonna hurt. Rust In Peace was Megadeth's fourth studio album and has been noted as one of the "best evers" in metal history. I can maybe see why, but I would completly disagree with that statement. There are only a handful of... (more »)
Me and My broken Heart by Rixton
 Rixton is a brand -new boy band who has become very popular internationally in just a few short years. Consisting of Jake Roche, Charley Bagnall, Danny Wilkin, and Lewis Morgan, Rixton, who was formerly titled Relics, emerged from the populous... (more »)
Songs of Innocence by U2
U2: Songs of Innocence Review     It’s been four years after U2’s terrible “No Line on the Horizon” and since then U2 has cleaned up their act. Even though many people believe “Songs of... (more »)
Dear G-d by Being As An Ocean
Being As An Ocean (BAAO) is a band from Alpine, California who have only been together since 2011 and have made a huge impact in the Post Hardcore/Melodic Hardcore scene. Releasing their first full length album "Dear G-d" on October 22nd, 2012... (more »)
1989 by Taylor Swift This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
      Taylor Swift’s “1989,” her fifth album, was much awaited by fans. Famous for her country accent, curly locks, and relatable songs, Swift has turned away from Country to craft her first Pop album. Although her songs have a more... (more »)
Night Visions by Imagine Dragons
This is easily the best pop rock album ever made. I am the Grim Reaper and today is yet another special case. Imagine Dragons has gained almost instant popularity with their debut release Night Visions, which includes some of the best songs I've... (more »)
The White Album by The Beatles This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
When you hear the name ‘The Beatles’ almost every single time, the person you are talking to will know who they are whether young or old. In my opinion, the White Album is the most underrated Beatles album.  Not only is it the... (more »)
Hypnotic Eye by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers are back with their thirteenth studio album, cryptically titled “Hypnotic Eye.” Through his music, we get the sense that Petty is in fact one of us – a simple man with whom we could share our... (more »)
Midnight Memories by One Direction This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Hark! The beautiful boy band sings! Glory to “Midnight Memories”! Worldwide phenomenon One Direction released their third album in three years, and it has everyone impressed. This pop band has captured our hearts once again.... (more »)
1 comment
Hail to the King by Avenged Sevenfold This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
After a three-year hiatus, Avenged Sevenfold is back with their long-awaited album “Hail to the King.” Rather than trying to reinvent the wheel, the group decided to strip things down and go for a simpler approach, a major risk in... (more »)
5 comments
Ed Sheeran’s Rise to Fame
Ed Sheeran is a newly discovered and fairly popular British artist that has blown up around the world. With two albums, this young singer/songwriter has sold out entire tours, including three nights at Madison Square Garden. He started... (more »)
1 comment
5 Seconds Of Summer
There are many good albums and many good bands but ‘5 Seconds of Summer’ is by far the most fun and most amazing. These 4 amazing boys released their album on July 22nd, 2014. The 4 amazingly hot boys whom have composed this album are Luke... (more »)