Most Recent Music Reviews

Here are the most recent music reviews:

Appetite For Destruction by Guns N' Roses
By , Monrovia, CA
For my album review, I chose to listen to Guns N’ Roses Appetite For Destruction. Guns N’ Roses is a rock band that came together in 1985 in Los Angeles, California. The lead singer of the band was Axl Rose. He is the only original member of... (more »)
Me by Jo Dee Messina
For eighteen years, Jo Dee Messina, the fierce red-headed country music superstar was signed to a major label. She released four studio albums, a holiday album, and a greatest hits collection. After almost five years of restriction from her label... (more »)
The Fire is Mine by Seven Kingdoms
Band: Seven Kingdoms Album: The Fire is Mine Genre: Power/speed metal Label: Nightmare Records Track-by-track review: Beyond the Wall - This track is just an intro to the album but it's a nice starter - n/a After the Fall -... (more »)
Once by Nightwish This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Any Nightwish fan who looks at the track list for this album will instantly notice that a lot of Nightwish’s well-known and classic songs are on this album. For example Dark Chest of Wonders, Wish I Had an Angel, Nemo, Planet Hell and of course... (more »)
Me and My Broken Heart by Rixton
Trekking too close to the path of other successful artists is common with inexperienced bands and is often brushed aside as a novice mistake. However, there comes a point when deliberate imitations become intolerable. Rixton’s debut single,... (more »)
Drifters/Love is the Devil by Dirty Beaches This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
When I think of Alex Hungtai’s work as Dirty Beaches, two things come to mind; the movie Mulholland Drive by David Lynch or a raggedy man in a leather jacket walking the streets of an unknown city. This double album is a perfect representation... (more »)
Tomorrow's Harvest by Boards of Canada
I was so happy when I heard that these guys were returning. I am not a longtime fan but I have listened to many of their past albums before putting this one on (mainly Geogaddi). If you have heard BoC before than you should know the sound that... (more »)
Bangerz by Miley Cyrus
“Bangerz”: A Miley Cyrus Album Former Disney Channel star, Miley Cyrus, has been a role model for teen girls since her Hannah Montana days. After she quit the show in 2009, she went on to create albums that told listeners something about... (more »)
Live Through This by Hole
Sometimes, Albums just stick with you the first time you hear them, You Listen to them constantly. You learn all the information and history about the album. You learn every verse, every lyric. The album becomes part of your life. Kinda like your... (more »)
Common Courtesy by A Day To Remember
Common Courtesy Album Review The Pop-punk band of Ocala Florida,A Day To Remember(ADTR), released their 7th studio album on October 8th, 2013. This album, Common Courtesy, was long anticipated by fans, including myself, for many reasons. The... (more »)
Nothing Was Same by Drake
By , Hammond, IN
Drakes new album “Nothing was the same” was released is the third studio album by Canadian recording artist Drake. The album was released on September 24, 2013, in North America by OVO Sound, Young Money Entertainment, Cash Money Records, and... (more »)
Collide With The Sky by Pierce The Veil This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Pierce The Veil has grown both in their music and as people, contributing new sounds to Collide With The Sky. Still under the support of Equal Vision Records, the band has shown a heavier side to their music with this album. Lead vocalist Vic... (more »)
Midnight Memories by One Direction
One Direction is one of the most famous Boy bands since “The Beatles.” The boys first audition for the X-Factor in 2011 as indivual artists. Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Naill Horan and Louis Tomlinson. Each Boy had gotten eliminated... (more »)
Nothing Was The Same by Drake
Drake Nothing Was the Same Ever since Drake hit the scene in 2009 he has made not stop singles. With this album Nothing Was The Same Drake express how music really feels. The album was released on September 24, 2013 in North America. Drake... (more »)
It's The Arps by Todd Terje
By , -, IL
It's The Arps "Inspector Norse" Starting off with what sounds like a radio transmission, the bouncy beat begins immediately afterwards, transcending the usual slow build up of the "good parts". Instead elements,... (more »)
"Channel Orange" by Frank Ocean This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Christopher Francis Ocean, better known as Frank Ocean, has really made a dent in today's R&B. Releasing his debut studio album, “Channel Orange,” in July 2012, he set the bar for similar artists. This album (following his mixtape... (more »)
1 comment