Most Recent Music Reviews

Here are the most recent music reviews:

Beautiful Things by Grace VanderWaal
January 15, 2004 a star was born in the town of Lenexa, Kansas. Conducting her first song at three. Then Moving into a smallish town on the edge of  New York and finds her passion to play a ukulele, now at the age of twelve, going on stage to... (more »)
Starman by David Bowie
This is a song by classic rock legend, David Bowie. It has a beautiful sound to it  and the lyrics to it are amazing. This is one of my favorite songs and if you listen to it, you may agree with me.       I think his voice in this song is... (more »)
Things I’ll Never Say to You by Chasing Trains This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
It is always a very fulfilling feeling when I discover a band that plays the emotion-provoking genre of music I am fond of. Over the past month, I was lucky enough to stumble upon an all-female indie band from Mahwah, NJ, that deserves an... (more »)
What separates me from you by A Day to Remember This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Everybody has that one band that makes them happy to be alive, even when life isn’t going so well; for me” A Day to Remember” is that band.  From post-hardcore with a strong bassline and a heavy screaming voice to an alternative sound... (more »)
Watsky by Watsky
Rappers today are seen as the best there ever was. Every time a popular rapper comes out with a new album, everyone seems to love it. It seems that most people don’t even care what's on the album, they just like it because it’s from a... (more »)
Illuminate by Shawn Mendes This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Illuminate~Shawn Mendes Chart topping teen sensation, Shawn Mendes, rose to fame after posting six second videos of himself singing on a popular app called Vine. The amount of likes and followers continued to grow overnight on several... (more »)
Everything by Tech N9ne
Tech N9ne Most people listen to music, whether it's in the car, in stores, on a radio, or on their phone. Personally I hear it everywhere in the car, on my phone, and in stores. I used to listen to country most the time I mean I still do but I... (more »)
4 Your Eyez Only by J. Cole
A good story with even better music. This album explains a tough childhood and an overall rough life. With rap and smooth jazz type songs J. Cole created “4 Your Eyez Only”.  This is a great album and story, but probably not the hype... (more »)
4 your eyez only by J Cole
“4 Your Eyez Only” Fans of North Carolina rapper J Cole,like myself, fell in love with “2014 Forest Hills Drive”. After that album was released, fans craved more new music. The Cole drought continued for two years, everyone was waiting... (more »)
Madness by Sleeping With Sirens
Madness Kellin Quinn might have the melodic voice of a girl, but the band makes up for it with fantastic lyrics and killer guitar riffs. All three of these things can be found in an album. A good album is something that can hold all of your... (more »)
Cut Songs from Hamilton by Original Broadway...
“Hamilton!” The new chart smashing Broadway rap musical based on the founding fathers. “Hamilton: an American Musical” has a growing fan base that has begun extending past the theatre community, with a shocking 177,000 dollars earned... (more »)
Blurryface by Twenty-One Pilots
Blurryface, an exciting, fast paced, upbeat thrill ride of an album was only twenty-one pilots fourth album released in their career. It could quite possibly be their most successful album as well. Now here's a little information to fill... (more »)
Collage by Chainsmokers This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Have you ever caught yourself whistling a catchy tune or humming your favorite song?  Have you ever listened to that one song over and over again?  The Chainsmoker new album “Collage” will have you singing and dancing with catchy lyrics... (more »)
1 comment
Could by Elderbrook
By , Oakland, NJ
   Music is used to invoke all kinds of feelings whether it be happy, sad, confused, or excited. Elderbrook, a musician of the United Kingdom who is under contract with Black Butter Records, is able to use different ominous sounds and... (more »)
The Gamblers Last Deal by Kenny Rogers
By , Midland, MI
Age only affects the looks not the vocals. After nearly a 60 year career Kenny Rogers is saying goodbye to his fans. Kenny has recently turned 78 in August. In the last 60 years Kenny has starred in movies, t.v. commercials, and photography.... (more »)
Shape of You and Castle On The Hill by Ed Sheeran
2017 is already off to a great start. If you’re as big an Ed Sheeran fan as I am, then you’ve probably already downloaded, listened to, and obsessed over Ed Sheeran’s two newest singles: Shape of You, and Castle on the Hill. Released on... (more »)