Most Recent Music Reviews

Here are the most recent music reviews:

Young and Menace by Fall Out Boy
I found this piece to be extraordinary at the first listen! It's very different from any other Fall Out Boy song heard, and it has its own twist. The mixture of deep/high tones brings the piece all together.    The lyrics also... (more »)
Harbor by Tomppabeats
Music is forever evolving, and Tomi “Tomppabeats” creates with soothing beats and harmonious melodies. His album “Harbor” has been described as “what love sounds like”. The LP is packaged with songs that take you on a mellow journey.... (more »)
Harry Styles by Harry Styles This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
23-year-old Harry Styles recently released a self-titled album. Many of his fans, old and new, were surprised by the style of music he released. Since he was previously in the boy band, One Direction, which created mostly pop songs, many of his... (more »)
Oh Wonder by Oh Wonder This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Bringing a new twist on indie music for the 21st century, London duo — Josephine Vander Gucht & Anthony West — released their self-entitled debut album on September 4, 2015. With the promise of dropping one song per month starting that... (more »)
Purpose by Justin Bieber
By , Coral Springs, FL
Although Justin Bieber has had a past of being known as a bad influence on many young girls and boys, he came out with a comeback album called ‘Purpose’ which portrays his journey in finding what his purpose in life is and how he truly found... (more »)
Wiped Out! by The Neighbourhood
By , parkland, FL
Calling all young angsty teenagers! An album you will relate to has just arrived! This album is called Wiped Out! by a British band known as The Neighbourhood. Most widely known for their song Sweater Weather which peaked #1 for Billboard's top... (more »)
Malibu by Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus is notorious for twerking however her new song shows a sentimental side of her. Malibu is an upbeat love song, perfect for summer. It combines heartfelt lyrics such as, "sometimes I feel like I'm downing and you're there to save me... (more »)
Believe Album by Disturbed
After Disturbed had their BIG hit with The Sickness in 2000-2001, They quickly followed it with the new Album "Believe". Releasing on September 17, 2002, it was not as heavy metal as The Sickness album as this was a religiouskind of music at... (more »)
Alexander Hamilton: An American Musical by...
I heard your eyes rolling when you read that heading, but hear me out!   Alexander Hamilton is a catchy soundtrack, Broadway Phenomenon, and a sold out show that has a waiting list a mile long, with tickets that are near impossible to get a... (more »)
I Am Not A Label by Prince Ea
The way Prince Ea starts the song out is very unique and it really makes you think. When we says “...I didn't come out of my mothers whom saying...” it makes you stop and say to yourself, maybe I didn’t want to be like this but neither did... (more »)
Starboy by The Weeknd
“It’s good to have darkness,” The Weeknd said to Zane Lowe of Apple Music’s Beats 1 show. “Because when the light comes, it feels so much better.” After Grammy performances that launched a thousand swooning fangirls, the... (more »)
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (The...
The Beatles. They revolutionized the music industry in the 60s with the toe tapping beats of their previous albums such as "With the Beatles" and "Revolver" more than many other group of people. However, this album is very... (more »)
DAMN. by Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick Lamar is a force of nature. Be it hanging out with President Obama, or performing at Coachella with a wall of fire behind him, he treats his entire life with poetic integrity and what some people may call genius. His talent and strong... (more »)
Divide by Ed Sheeran This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
5, x, +, ÷. Although this list may seem like miscellaneous math terms, they are much more for anyone familiar with the works of Ed Sheeran. Beginning with his 2015 EP, the list includes his other, intentionally math-themed, albums. On... (more »)
Lullaby and...The Ceaseless Roar by Robert Plant This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Nowadays, the odds are split whether any person under the age of 30 has heard the legendary “Stairway to Heaven” by mega rock band Led Zeppelin. The nimble and quick fingertips of lead guitarist Jimmy Page and Robert Plant’s... (more »)
Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
On May 20, 2016, Ariana Grande dropped her hotly anticipated album, “Dangerous Woman.” While Grande’s first two albums show the pop star dreaming in a blissful trance about her bae, this latest album portrays an assertive... (more »)