Most Recent Music Reviews

Here are the most recent music reviews:

Surf by The Social Experiment
In 2014, up and coming hip-hop artist Chance the Rapper declared to his fans that his newest album, Surf, would be coming out by the end of the year. Besides the occasional singles he would release with his newest band, the Social Experiment,... (more »)
What's New? Rising Stars by Forgotten Faces
 We all love those Youtube famous stars who are ordinary guys by morning and sensations by night.  When it comes to alternative metal the next best thing is hidden within the community of Visalia, California.  The four man band of... (more »)
Good For You by Selena Gomez
Whenever someone describes their true love, they tend to describe them as the best thing in the world. Trying convincing Selena Gomez that being the best for someone is the best idea for romance, because she simply wants to be just good enough.... (more »)
1 comment
Lament for George by Phil Coulter
"Lament for George" is a lament that was written by Phil Coulter for his friend George Donaldson after George passed. Phil put "Lament for George" on his new album that he released shortly after his passing named "Echoes of Home." Phil helped... (more »)
The Parting Glass by George Donaldson
" The Parting Glass" is a song that George covered for his second album "The World On My Mind." " The Parting Glass" is a song that is sung at the end of gatherings of good friends. The goodbye in the song can range from seeing them the next... (more »)
Road Trip by Emmet Cahill
Road Trip is an album that singer Emmet Cahill made for his solo tours in the US this year. It's an album filled with all of his favorite songs. He included songs from Toy Story classic "When Somebody Loved Me" to Les Miserables "Bring Him Home"... (more »)
A Song for Harry Chapin by George Donaldson
"A Song for Harry Chapin" is a song written by singer George Donaldson. The reason why George wrote this song is because Harry Chapin had a big influence on his life and music and he wanted to write a song for him. The song is a story and is... (more »)
Dark Before Dawn by Breaking Benjamin
I think I should mention something now. This Breaking Ben's comeback album after six years of no new material released. I will explain what I think of it in the main body as usual. Now to the review I promised you. Breaking Benjamin is a hard... (more »)
Toora Loora Lay by Na Fianna
Toora Loora Lay is the latest single released by an Irish singing group named Na Fianna. It was released on June 18, 2014. Na Fianna is a group that has been around for at least a few years now. They sing classic Irish songs putting a modern and... (more »)
Metal Dome by Emerald Sun
Emerald Sun is a Greek power metal band with many anthemic like songs like the heavy metal band before it Manowar. The lyrics however, aren't quite as cheesy with Emerald Sun. Since inception, they have released a couple classics and have been... (more »)
The Congregation by Leprous
Leprous is a Norwegian progessive/Avant Garde metal group that seem to constantly change their style. So far they have released two EP's and three LP's including the one we'll be reviewing today. When compared to more popular bands like Dream... (more »)
Ascending Hate by Graveworm
Graveworm is a black metal group that has influences for Avant Garde, classical music and progresive metal. While not too terribly underground, they do seem to be highly underrated when compared to other acts of their time like Dimmu Borgir,... (more »)
And On Into the Eternal Nether...Of Forgotten...
Sanhedrin is a modern melodic black metal band from the UK. To my knowledge, they have released one EP, this one, and two full length albums within the course of only a few years. While not incredibly well known, they seem to have some resemblance... (more »)
Wieder Geil by We Butter the Bread With Butter
This is actually a very interesting concept this band managed here. We Butter the Bread With Butter is a German industrial hardcore(particularly deathcore) band that has a concept so interesting I'm wondering how no one came up with this before.... (more »)
Shadows of the Dying Sun by Insomnium
Insomnium is a progressive death metal band from Finland that have since been competing with the likes Amorphis, Children of Bodom, Nightwish, and Kalmah for popularity in the Finnish metal scene, particularly melodic death metal. They have been... (more »)
Parallels by Fates Warning
Fates Warning is an American progressive metal much like it's biggest colleague Queensr├┐che. The have been around since the mid 80s and also have an almost clear influence on a certain heavy metal band I like(Iron Maiden) and you can definitely... (more »)