Most Recent Music Reviews

Here are the most recent music reviews:

Cloud 9 by Kygo This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The “Prince of Tropical House”, out with his debut, Cloud 9, Kygo has exceeded all expectations set for his album. It was one of the mostly hotly anticipated albums of 2016, out for nine months, and as of now accumulating hundreds of... (more »)
Revival • Selena Gomez This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Selena Gomez, a princess of the music industry, released a third solo album that’s cleaner and richer than ever. Following her wild success with “Stars Dance” (2013) and “For You” (2014), “Revival”... (more »)
Flight Log: Turbulence • GOT7 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
GOT7 is a seven-member South Korean boy group that debuted in January 2014 under JYP Entertainment. In a much-anticipated comeback, they released their second full album, “Flight Log: Turbulence,” last September. A sequel to their... (more »)
… Like Clockwork • Queens of the Stone Age This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Queens of the Stone Age is an alternative rock band from the California desert. Especially known for heavy sound and memorable guitar riffs, they have been a success since their 2000 breakout album, “Rated R.” In their next album,... (more »)
Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
On May 20, 2016, Ariana Grande dropped her hotly anticipated album, 'Dangerous Woman' on the charts. It was decided earlier, that the album would be called 'Moonlight', but the title was dropped for its current feisty one. While Ari's first two... (more »)
Hamilton: An American Musical by Lin-Manuel...
Hamilton: An American Musical, is truly a work of art - a hip-hop masterpiece. Hamilton is about Alexander Hamilton's life, from the time he was 19 to his fatal duel with Aaron Burr. Feturing a wonderful cast of characters such as Hamilton,... (more »)
Paperback writer by The Beatles
Paperback writer is a song by the English rock band the Beatles. It is sang in the form of a letter, as it starts with the words "dear sir or madam"  which is interesting for a song. It is an interesting story and is quite a good song. Not too... (more »)
All Things Must Pass by George Harrison This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     The early seventies were laced with threads of worldwide movements, new discoveries, and bone-chilling tragedies, but amongst the chaos of a new decade, there was one particular decision that struck the hearts of many. On... (more »)
The Quantum Enigma by Epica This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
While I’ve liked everything Epica has put out up until this point I have to admit to never enjoying them as much as I felt I ought to given how much I like other bands in the same genre like Nightwish, Within Temptation and Delain. That... (more »)
American Beauty/American Psycho by Fall Out Boy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
You’ll definitely remember this amazing album for centuries. The band Fall Out Boy did it again with their new memento American Beauty/American Psycho. This unique sound executed on the collection is what appeals most to listeners. Under... (more »)
Help! by The Beatles
This  is the song for the album help. It doesn't have a guitar solo like while my guitar gently weeps, but it is a good song overall. In my opinion this song seems like an actual cry for help,but hey that is none of my business, I'm just here... (more »)
1 comment
Awaken, my Love! by Childish Gambino This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
"Awaken, My Love!" is the third studio album by Childish Gambino and his first since 2013's "Because the Internet". When describing the album, Childish Gambino (Donald Glover) said that he took a different direction artisticly and had full... (more »)
The Wall by Pink Floyd
The Wall - Pink Floyd “The Wall” came out on November 30th in 1979; it's a rock opera that explores abandonment and isolation, symbolized by a metaphorical wall. The songs create an approximate storyline of events in the life of the... (more »)
Illuminate by Shawn Mendes
A few years ago, a group of boys that called themselves “magcon” came about, and the world of teenage girls was changed forever. I was personally not in the slightest bit into these seemingly vain boys attempting to be funny and having girls... (more »)
AMERICAN lV: The Man Comes Around by Johnny Cash
By , walkerville, MI
AMERICAN lV: The Man Comes Around The Man Comes Around is poised as the next chapter in Cash's darkling fairy tale, the fourth in an ongoing series of most covers in albums on which he gives material by some of today’s most... (more »)
Jenni Rivera: La Gran Senora
By , walkerville , MI
Jenni Rivera “La Misma Gran Senora” came out during 2012. for example “Ahora Resulta” “que ahora que no valgo nada para ti”she says “im nothing to you now”  “Basta Ya” “ ya no tenga remedio, mi camino sera un cementerio... (more »)