Love Yourself "Her" by BTS | Teen Ink

Love Yourself "Her" by BTS

BTS - Love Yourself 'Her'
Bts, also known as Bangtan boys, is a South Korean boy band formed back in 2013 by Big hit Entertainment. This internationally known boy band has 7 members- RM (Kim Namjoon), Jin (Kim Soek Jin) Suga (Min Yoon Gi), J-Hope (Jung Ho Soek), Jimin (Park Jimin), v (Kim Tae Hyung), and Jungkook (Jeon Jeong-guk). They released their first album in June 2013. Since then they have released 11 albums, Love yourself 'Her', being the most recent.
In this album, there are 8 songs. In 'Intro: serendipity' Jimin is asking if 'you' will let him love 'you'. "The universe has moved for us without missing a single thing because our happiness has been planed 'cause you love me and I love you". 'DNA', their most popular track, is saying how our love is forever and its destiny. "Don't worry love because all of this is not a coincidence we're completely different baby because we've found our destiny, DNA". 'Best of Me' is saying you're everything to them. "Because without you there's no me you're the best of me". 'Dimple' is saying you're an angel but when you smile it's cruel. "When you smile, I get dizzy True please be careful You what's really dangerous is only your possession". 'Mic Drop' is saying how they are successful and they may have haters but they don't care.' 'Go-Go' is saying how they're young they shouldn't worry about money. Last but not least 'Outro: Her' is saying how they're confused on love but you helped them, you're the answer.
Their new album- Love yourself 'Her'- has an upbeat and energetic beat and rhythm to it. Some songs- like for example ' Intro: serendipity' has a slower rhythm to it but it is still very energetic. This song makes it feel like you are slowly being carried into your own little world of kpop. Other songs- like 'Outro: Her' as well but it's a little faster and this song release you back into reality (sadly).
Bts has gone and broken some records. Like when they won the 2017 Billboard music award for 'Top Social Artist', or when they performed there hit song 'DNA' at the American Music Awards. They also won the 2016 Melon Music Awards for 'Album of The Year' with Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever. On October 31, 2017, Bts officially launched their 'Love Myself' campaign in partnership with the UNICEFF in Korea. Bts will hopefully continue to amaze their ARMY fans even later on.