Fearless | Teen Ink

Fearless

Taylor Swift's new CD Fearless is a great country CD that many people enjoy.

In Taylor Swift's song “The Way I Loved You” is one of my favorite songs of hers because it shows that she has feelings she has for this boy and she puts the words in a very catchy up beat song that many people enjoy. “The Way I Loved You” Taylor Swift written with John Rich. “Fifteen” is her most personal song on the album because she talks about her freshman year with her best friend Abigail and their relationships. Her song “Breath” shows tailors more acoustic side, she written this song with another song writer Colbie Callat, who also song background in this song. One of Taylor radio hits is “Love Story”, this song shows affection and her feelings in an upbeat song.

Taylor Swifts is a nineteen year old country singer. My opinion of her vocals is that she has a great young voice that is very nice to listen to. Taylor usually has different singer singing in the background in her songs or co-writing. Her Guitar playing goes excellent with her great singing voice. Her band members are very proud of her accomplishments and they are great friends and support for her. Taylor wishes she can put more spotlight on her band members because they are as important to her songs as she is and they are great people. Her lyrics are my favorite parts of her many songs because most of them are about relationships, feelings, accomplishments, in her life so far. My over all opinion of this excellent country CD is five stars because it shows affection and makes you feel like putting it on repeat, and or singing along to it whenever it is on. Sometimes you memorize certain parts in her songs like in her song “The Way I Loved You” has a very catchy part when it goes “… She wears short skirts I wear T-shirts she's cheer captain when I'm on the bleachers…” this is very catchy to me and easy to memorize for kids and teens like me.