Katy Perry | Teen Ink

Katy Perry

March 17, 2009
By Anonymous

Katy Perry









Katy Perry is a bad influence DON'T BUY HER CD! I am doing her because I don't like her songs and her style. She is a bad singer and she totally can't
Sing live. When she sings live her voice gets to high and it cracks and sometimes it sounds like it's dried out. But besides that she is still a bad singer. On a rating one to five I would give her a 1 because of her bad decisions that she's makes. The bad decision is she is a bad remodel for kids because of her attuide. She doesn't have a great personality for kids because she takes things in a different way then kid think you would take things.

Her CD is called one of the Boys acting like she's one? Nope she's not she is straight up lady and she need to start acting like it. She's very immature she acts to younger then he age and she needs to learn to grow up and be a women not a girl like she's trying to act. My most Unfavorite song is I Kissed a Girl because it's a naughty song. Also her vocals are very bad in this song. Katy Perry's Genre is pop. It's a fun kid teen album. I would recommend this singer to girls who like this kind of music and like to mess around and have fun listening to horrible music that most people don't like and think it's stupid. I wouldn't recommend this to children or ANY ONE because we do not want kids to look up to her at there age or don't want people going deaf. Also who like's pop that isn't good! Pop is on 98 Pxy and 106.7 stations on the radio most of there music is good but not when Katy perry comes on. Not many people like her and think she is werid.


Similar Articles

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 16 comments.


on Jun. 8 2011 at 5:19 am
PennyM.L SILVER, Lynwood, California
7 articles 0 photos 53 comments
lol true true, ew she grew up in the 70s?? how old is she then. . ewww

on Jun. 8 2011 at 5:16 am
PennyM.L SILVER, Lynwood, California
7 articles 0 photos 53 comments
why god? -_- she's a nad singer, her lyrics suck, but why does she have to get back to god? what has she done, that's pulled her away from god?

MorganJ SILVER said...
on Apr. 14 2011 at 11:04 am
MorganJ SILVER, Hager City, Wisconsin
9 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
Look up in the sky and remember the good times we had -Ariana Helmick

I don’t understand why everybody hates Katy Perry, I mean look at some of her songs. Firework that is the most inspiring song I have ever heard. And try listening to pearl once. Think before you speak. When Katy Perry started singing everybody told her she couldn’t make it, but look where she is now.

Unlike some people she work her way to where she is, she followed her dreams.


Duane BRONZE said...
on Apr. 13 2011 at 1:28 pm
Duane BRONZE, Wathena, Kansas
3 articles 0 photos 27 comments

Favorite Quote:
What comes around goes around

Katy perry sucks and should not of became a singer in the first place...

Sammiiboo said...
on Oct. 26 2010 at 8:58 am
KAKAWWWW.... u dont have to go around making fun of singer. i no that her songs are kinda weird and bad. BUT that doesnt mean you have to say that. U no u could have kept that to your self!!! She isnt like some singer tht r ever worse!!!

postdog565 said...
on Oct. 26 2010 at 8:57 am
Hey will at least she it not like Lady GaGa all her videos are inappropriate she is naked in all her videos and it is nasty and gross i hate lady gaga but Katy Perry isnt naked in get videos they are appropriate its better them Lady Gaga i hate Lady Gaga she is NASTY

TheJust ELITE said...
on May. 30 2010 at 3:14 pm
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida
254 articles 202 photos 945 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I feel that a hero is somebody who will stand up for their values and what they believe in and that can take any form. People that have values and have thought them through rather than those who just do what they’re told."-Skandar Keynes

"When it’

honestly blaming her behaviour on being raised in a "strict religious home" does not give her credit to go acting like a whore...sorry.....

rokchik8 said...
on Sep. 16 2009 at 11:48 am
Katy Perry is not a bad influence just because you don't like her music. Her voice is pretty and she sings high vocals in some parts which is hard to do. "I kissed a girl" is not naughty. It was meant to catch pop fans and it did.

on Sep. 5 2009 at 2:40 pm
anonymousfish BRONZE, Wentzville, Missouri
2 articles 1 photo 57 comments

Favorite Quote:
Like I always say, there is no 'I' in TEAM... there's a 'ME' though, if you jumble it up. -House

THANK you.

on Sep. 5 2009 at 2:39 pm
anonymousfish BRONZE, Wentzville, Missouri
2 articles 1 photo 57 comments

Favorite Quote:
Like I always say, there is no 'I' in TEAM... there's a 'ME' though, if you jumble it up. -House

HEY, HEY hey.... let's not be so mean! i think katy perry is pretty cool, she's definatly not my favorite singer, but there's no need to go katy bashing!

sheesh!

-a concerned reader

on May. 12 2009 at 9:14 pm
hey_itskatelyn PLATINUM, Willis, Texas
21 articles 0 photos 217 comments

Favorite Quote:
“God, of your goodness, give me yourself; you are enough for me, and anything less that I could ask for would not do you full honour. And if I ask anything that is less, I shall always lack something, but in you alone I have everything”

I TOTALLY agree with you. HOWEVER you really need to work on ur writing skills so people will takeu seriously:) and to Katy Perry fans, hav u heard her sing live? its like a screeching cat. and bragging about kissing a girl is ridiculous. Katy Perry needs to listen to her parents and get back to God.

on Apr. 30 2009 at 2:40 pm
pictolover SILVER, Brookfield, Missouri
8 articles 0 photos 60 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Life is like a roller coaster. When you don't know what to do buckle up, close your eyes, and enjoy the ride."

I don't really agree. I like Katy Perry and her music. You need to work a little on your writing. But I give you credit for expressing your opinion.

kylove GOLD said...
on Apr. 26 2009 at 4:08 am
kylove GOLD, Sacramento, California
11 articles 0 photos 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Principles only mean something if you stick by them when they're inconvenient,"
- Laine Hanson (Joan Allen) in The Contender (written by Rod Lurie)

I totally disagree with you, but respect your right to have your own opinion. Wish that you would have used constructive criticism with some kind of fact instead of just completely trashing her. Maybe clean up the grammar and spelling and get rid of some of those caps, and I might've taken it a little more seriously. Well, clean up the writing and start anew, maybe trash another girl who likes girls? P!nk made out with one in Sober. :)Seriously you have promise. It was passionate, keep writing.

on Apr. 15 2009 at 3:43 pm
MomoSaysRawrr BRONZE, Kankakee, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 65 comments

Favorite Quote:
"In the end, everyone's going to hurt you. You just have to find the ones worth suffering for."
-Bob Marely

"Don't narrate... Paint! Draw! Build! CREATE!" -Jack London

you know, maybe you should get your facts straight before you start ranting about someone you know NOTHING about. Katy Perry is an excellent singer, and I get your point of view (somewhat) but you dont need to be SO harsh.

on Apr. 9 2009 at 3:28 pm
It's true that Katy Perry can't sing, but there's a reason why she acts the way she does. Katy Perry grew up in a very strict, religious family in the 70's, so her behavoir is more rebellion against her childhood than anything else. I don't think she realizes the bad infuence she is on young teens and children. Your article has some truth, but you could talk about Katy in a more rational way. That's just my criticism.

Brooke M. said...
on Apr. 5 2009 at 12:25 am
that was awesome!

I don't like her either.

Can you please read my poem?

Here's the link:

TeenInk.com/raw/Poetry/article/94747/Celebrity-Love

Thanks! :)