Christmas by Michael Buble This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Michael Bublé’s Spectacular Album Christmas
The seventh album from Michael Bublé is an incredible work of musical art. Released in 2011, this album, which contains traditional Christmas songs, has been a hit during the holidays for the past six years. This 15-track CD is full of everything you love about the holidays and it might just make you burst into song along with Mr.Bublé, whose velvety smooth voice brings these Christmas classics to a whole other level. My favorite song off the track is, “It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas;”, I love listening to this song whilst sitting around the Christmas tree with my family. The first track in the album also happens to be,“It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas”, this particular track really puts the listener in the Christmas spirit with the opening lyrics;  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Ev'rywhere you go,
Take a look in the five-and-ten, it's glistening once again
With candy canes and silver lanes that glow
  This album is the perfect mixture of jazzy-upbeat tunes, with just a hint of slow-melancholy feelings that can come along with celebrating the holidays away from family. This album is chock-full of Christmas ditties that the general population have come to know and love, but with that special Bublé twist that comes along with any album Michael Bublé is a part of.
Michael Bublé broke out onto the music scene in 2005 with the release of his album It’s Time. This album gained worldwide recognition, as well as a widespread network of fans from across globe. In 2007, Michael released his wildly popular album, Call Me Irresponsible, this album reached number one on the Canadian Album Charts. Michael’s jazzy and upbeat albums have been a hit since the very first album of his was released to the public. Of all the Christmas albums circulating the world at Christmas time, I suggest Michael Bublé’s Christmas to all because it is a splendid piece of work that will be enjoyed for generations to come.