Just a Kiss by Lady Antebellum | Teen Ink

Just a Kiss by Lady Antebellum

By urperfectthewayur SILVER, Laurel, Delaware
urperfectthewayur SILVER, Laurel, Delaware

"Someone will always be prettier. Someone will always be smarter. Someone will always be stronger. But no one will ever be you!"
-I don't know :)

"Just a Kiss" is about a couple who loves each other and is really tempted to do more then just a kiss. And it talks about taking it slow and not pushing too far. Though most teens think that it's no fun to go slow, I know that it's the best thing to do. You don't want to give yourself away to someone you barely know and then they cheat on you or use you only for that purpose. You have to know that you're worth more then that. But this song tells you a lot about the difference between love and lust. Which is good for people to know. It basically gives the message "save yourself for someone who's actually worth giving yourself to". My favorite part is "just a shot in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life". That says a lot about how they view themselves. I love the message. And I love their voices. This song gives people something to think about. And that's what I love about it.