Bill O' Riley vs. Young jeezy & Jay-Z | Teen Ink

Bill O' Riley vs. Young jeezy & Jay-Z

Why is it that some rappers & their songs are frowned upon? Some refer to the lyrics, names of the songs, name of the artists, names of the cd, the vulgar or explicit language they use, videos and certain images. They shouldn’t be frowned upon for being themselves, talking about their life and how they grew up, and expressing their feelings about society and the world today. Everyone knows that Obama is the 44th president and as celebration Young Jeezy, Nas, and Jay-z have a song titled “My President Remix.” Before Obama was officially elected Young Jeezy came out with the remix. At the neighborhood inaugural ball they performed My President Remix. Dennis Miller was a guest on the O’Riley show and he was really a jerk, purposely mispronouncing rapper Young Jeezy’s name several times repeatedly and characterizing the song as being full of hatred. O’Riley stated that Jay-Z should know better as if he was saying that Young Jeezy and Nas don’t know better and Jay-Z should be the one to set them examples and be a role model. After being frowned upon Young Jeezy says “This is not a race song, it’s a remix.” But, that Bill O’ Riley, What’s his problem? Seems like a personal problem. O’Riley has many negative things to say about rappers and hip hop. O’Riley has taken shots at Cameron, Snoop Dogg and now Young Jeezy and Jay-Z. They shouldn’t speak on things they don’t know about and should take the time out to actually listen to the full song or read the lyrics instead of criticizing.