Lady GaGa

Lady GaGa is an original American singer who has recently obtained the glory for a catchy,dance floor song Just Dance.Lady Gaga born Joanne Stefani Germanotta was made to be a singer and it showed at a young age.Lady Gaga has an eccentric personality and her song readily matches her persona.Just Dance is quirky and has a pop and techno mix that goes hand in hand. With her experience in song writing thanks to composing songs for Fergie,Pussycat Dolls,Britney Spears,etc.It should be no surprise that her song Just Dance has led to her breakout. Just Dance can be described as a playful and intriguing song it as well feature Colby O' Donis singer-song writer.Considering the basis that she has made 30 million hits on YouTube for 'Just Dance' and #1 on the charts for 2 weeks, she is doing absolutely astounding. Lady Gaga's Just Dance is simple and fun causing it to be hypnotic to everyone.Being young,beautiful and talented Lady Gaga will be around for quite a while.

caleb.arledge said...
Great article, but may I ask why there aren't spaces between the sentences?

hungergames said...
Just to let you know, her name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, not Joanne Stefani Germanotta.

postdog565 said...
Oct. 26, 2010 at 9:01 am
I hate Lady Gaga she is NASTY and CRUDE! all her videos have her NAKED in it is NASTY! how ever her music is good its just the music videos she need to get a life and quit making all these NASTY videos i hate her 

aquastarre replied...
fu u know nothing

caleb.arledge replied...
You are an idiot. First of all, don't hate someone you've never met. Second of all, you're a "writer", yet you said "how ever" instead of "however."

Kayla_Merrill said...
Feb. 28, 2009 at 3:10 am
I love Lady Gaga. She takes a piece of Christina Aguilera, Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Amy Winehouse, and bends it into her own masterpiece. I personally give two thumbs up to Lady Gaga and this review!!