The Disregard Of Timekeeping This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The first song, a wordless, eerie composition entitled, "The Disregard Of Timekeeping," is one of the best you'll find on this album. Unfortunately, the piece doesn't last too long and transforms into their current hit, "Wait For You." The main problem with this tape is that the lyrics and rhythms are often repetitive. Although a lot of the songs are pretty good, I had the feeling that this recording lacked something - it needs to distinguish its sounds from those of Led Zeppelin (since drummer Jason Bonham is the son of the late John Bonham, drummer for Led Zeppelin). I really like Led Zeppelin and Bonham, but I wish Bonham were more original.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 11 at 1:21 am
i love this so much!