Poison This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"Poison" is the debut album by the trio Ricky Bell, Michael Bivins, and Ronnie Devoe. They were originally part of Boston's New Edition. Now they are rapping and singing without Johnny Gill, Ralph Tresvant, and, of course, Bobby Brown. "Poison" is currently rising up the charts, but it is not the only "hype" song. For example, it would be impossible to listen to the songs "Dope!" and "Let me Know Something?!" without wanting to dance.

To classify their music, B.B.D. themselves states it perfectly: "Our music is mentally hip-hop, smoothed out on the R & B tip with a Pop appeal to it." This album is proof that the ex-members of Boston's New Edition have grown up and improved with age. This album is a must for all dance music lovers. n

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 11 at 1:18 am
i love this so much!