Trixter This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

New Jersey's latest rock sensation - following in the footsteps of big bands such as Bon Jovi and Skid Row - is Trixter. They may not be well known yet, but promise to be just as successful as their fellow rockers.

This hard-hitting band is unique in one way: the members are all very young. They range in age from 18 to 20. The guitar expertise of Steve Brown stretches beyond his years. And it's no surprise, he has been playing since the age of nine.

Their self-titled debut album on MCA/Mechanic records is a great piece of work from these guys who are barely out of high school. It contains rockin' tracks like "One in a Million," "Line of Fire," and their first single to be released, "Give it to me Good." The ballads "On and On" and "Surrender" also show a deep, meaningful side of this foursome.

If you really enjoy commercial rock with a good, hard edge, be sure to check them out. The album will definitely soar to the top of the charts.

They're HOT!!! HHHH n