The Razor's Edge This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

AC/DC, the veterans of hard rock, have returned with a new album, "The Razor's Edge." This long-awaited LP is expected to gain even more success than 1988's popular "Blow Up Your Video." AC/DC continues to play their special brand of rock 'n roll, with their trademark blistering guitar chords.

"The Razor's Edge" includes their first single, "Thunderstruck," a loud and intense track with the electrifying guitar riffs of Angus Young. Lead vocalist Brian Johnson performs flawlessly with his familiar rasp in "Fire Your Guns." The second single, "Moneytalks," features the endless pounding of new drummer Chris Slade. AC/DC's holiday anthem, "Mistress for Christmas," is yet another energetic song, providing "The Razor's Edge" with a wide variety of powerful tracks.

The bulk of the songs are excellent, with the exception of the repetitive "If You Dare," and this platinum record is one album all rock 'n roll fans should have in their collections. I highly recommend AC /DC's HHHH album, and Angus, Brian, Malcolm, Cliff and Chris should be proud of the masterpiece they have created.