Troubletribe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Are you looking for a little bit of trouble? Well, you found it! This is a hard rockin' band out of New York with a terrific new album.

It takes a lot of dedication, blood, sweat and tears to get signed to a major label. Jimmy Driscoll (vocals), Steve Durrell (drums), Eric Klaastad (bass) and Adam Wacht (guitar) went through all of this to finally get a deal with Chrysalis Records.

Their debut self-titled album has been on the shelves since June. It contains many great tracks such as "Here Comes Trouble," "Boys Nite Out" and that tough, streetwise song "One by One." There's also a remake of the old Beatles' tune "Dear Prudence."

The first single off the record is "Tattoo" which can be seen on MTV. I know this band will be around for a long time to come.

So get into a little trouble today, check out their great new debut on Chrysalis Records. You won't be sorry. n