Runaway Train This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"Runaway Train" -

Soul Asylum

Soul Asylum has one of the hottest singles on the charts right now called "Runaway Train," which comes off their CD "Grave Dancers Union." This song is about kids who run away from home and find problems out in the real world all alone. The video they put out on MTV contains pictures and names of kids who are missing from their families. This video has helped find three kids who had been gone from their families for a couple of years. They also have a commercial out with kids on it and a number to call if you have seen those kids. Also, in Europe, they changed the video and put kids who were missing in Europe on it. n

Review by E. Z., Stoughton, MA

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 11 at 12:25 am
i love this so much!