Music Box This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

If you like the light sounds of Mariah Carey's flowing voice, I bet you will love her album, "Music Box." It features some of her famous hits like "Dreamlover," "Hero," and "Anytime You Need A Friend." Personally one of my favorites is the title song "Music Box." It's a soft, beautiful sound that is easy to listen to and good for relaxing. I would rather hear this album than her first self-titled album.

One smash, "Hero," lasted many weeks at the peak of the pop charts only after one of her other popular hits "Dreamlover" which also was at the top of MTV's music video chart for a couple of weeks. Carey, a successful and no doubt an extremely talented singer, will hopefully continue her career entertaining people all over the world with her dynamic voice

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 11 at 12:09 am
i love this so much!