Box Of Fire | Teen Ink

Box Of Fire MAG

Aerosmith has released a new collection of CDs. In "Box of Fire" there are 12 full- length CDs and one bonus CD. There are Aerosmith's original 12 CDs, "Aerosmith," "Get Your Wings," "Toys in the Attic," "Rocks," "Draw the Line," "Live Bootleg," "Night in the Ruts," "Greatest Hits," "Rock in a Hard Place," "Classics Live," "Classics Live II," and "Gems." The bonus CD has a version of "Sweet Emotion" that has never been released in the United States until now, a version of "Rocking Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu," two instrumentals called "Subway" and "Circle Jerk," and it ends with the MTV Anniversary version of "Dream On" which has never been released as part of any Aerosmith package.

Each CD has been completely re-digitized for better sound quality. The CDs have extra information and photos from old concert clippings. The boxed set is not only for diehard Aerosmith fans, it is also great for anyone who loves rock and roll. It will convince people just how great a band they really are. I highly recommend "Box of Fire." It is well worth the price. .