Fields Of Gold This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Sting's most recent CD, "Fields of Gold," is truly what it claims to be on its cover: The Best of Sting. It is a consummate collection of his greatest hits from 1984-94. It contains Sting's most recent hit, "When We Dance" and other riveting songs like "Fields of Gold" and "If I Ever Lose My Faith in You." To balance out these slow, mellow songs, there are also tracks with more upbeat tempos. This perfect blend makes for an extraordinary CD. One word can be used to describe it: peaceful. It relaxes the listener and practically soothes away tension. The unique melodies of each unforgettable song will remain in our heads even after the CD is over.

Sting's strong voice will absolutely captivate you. Thus, if you are already a long-time fan of Sting, or if you are simply in the market for some classic music, this CD is a good choice