Corelli Concerto Grosso This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

If I told you this review was about Corelli's Concerto Grosso Op. 6, No. 6, your first reaction might be "Who or what is that?" After I told you he composed classical music, your second reaction is probably "Yuck!" No need to fret. Classical music, just like music of today, makes us feel happy or sad, or like dancing. Corelli's Concerto makes you feel all these feelings. I'm not a classical buff and I can't name all the famous composers alphabetically, but every so often I turn on the public radio station. Most of the time, I don't care for the pieces. yet, other pieces, like Corelli's, I find have a way of making me feel. No certain feeling, just feel. So when you feel adventurous, turn the dial to the classical station and see if anything seems appealing. You may be surprised

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 11:59 pm
i love this so much!