Question The Answers This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

When listening to this album, ask yourself, "What happened to this album?" Here's a better question: "What happened to the Bosstones?"

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones emerged from Boston in 1987 with the release of their first album "Devil's Night Out." They were known as a college party band that sported a horn section. As the years passed, their popularity rose as their creativity and quality of their music fell.

"Question the Answers" regurgitates all past albums. Their songs are mainly about drinking and relationships. They beat these topics to death; but, yet, they can still make it sound all right. Where they go wrong is when they mess up their songs with stupid and obnoxious choruses and other lyrics. Their horn section says, "Nothing new here," as it gargles up past songs. Not only does the music sound regurgitated, but there's also a song that actually is. "Dogs and Chaplains" is a song that has appeared on other albums with different titles. This proves that their creativity has been used by one song. Not only has the creativity gone down the drain, the Bosstones have followed