Take That - Nobody Else This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

An English group composed of four extremely talented singers and dancers recently released their second album "Nobody Else" with its smash hit "Back for Good."

I feel that this is one of the best CDs I own. They harmonize well and sing with emotion. I bought the CD for the song "Back for Good" and I am extremely happy because I love all of their songs just as much! This is definitely one album that won't go unplayed!

The group is composed of Gray Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange, and Mark Owen. Take That was originally a five-guy band until one member was tossed out for using cocaine.

Their other soon-to-be-released songs include: "Sure," "Every Guy," "Pray," "Love Ain't Here Anymore," and some others. Their first album released in the United States didn't sell particularly well, but this one is sure to be a winner with "Back for Good" hitting the Top 10 charts in England with other songs close behind. Could Take That be the next British sensation? .