Jay-Z – “Reasonable Doubt” This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

“Reasonable Doubt” is undoubtedly a classic hip-hop album. Released in 1996, it reached platinum status in 2002. It features other hip-hop legends like Notorious B.I.G. in “Brooklyn’s Finest,” and Nas in “Dead Presidents,” which is my favorite because he uses fantastic metaphors for his love of money, which I can relate to.

“Reasonable Doubt” has melodies and intriguing lyrics that give you a peek into Mr. Carter’s hard-knock life. The critical Source magazine put this CD in its top 100 albums of all time. But Jay-Z is no stranger to success; all 12 of his albums went platinum (or higher).

If you want to listen to passionate lyrics and unique, foot-tapping beats, “Reasonable Doubt” is a good album to throw yourself into.

AmandaLee143 said...
absolutely love reasonable doubt, i think it was his best album.
:)

courtney D. said...
I think you one hundred percent right about "Reasonable Doubt".And I'm just like you like money as well.