The Police, Live! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

We all have waited so long for it, and finally it is here. Ever since I was a little tyke, I have listened to The Police, and when their new album "The Police - Live!" came to record stores, I couldn't hold myself back from buying it.

"The Police - Live!" is a box set of two concerts, one taking place in Atlanta, and the other in Boston. This captures the greatest hits sung by The Police in the early '80s, and puts them into two outstanding CDs. The CD includes the songs "Message in a Bottle," "Every Breath You Take," "Don't Stand So Close to Me," and who can forget "Roxanne."

The Police are one of the few groups who can actually sound better in concert than on the radio, so this CD was much better than I anticipated. Although you may have bought CDs that have been a waste and you only like one song on them, this will be "the" exception. You will be able to enjoy every song and will be swept away by the meaningful lyrics. Each time a new song comes on you will hear yourself saying, "I remember that song; I love that song." I definitely suggest purchasing "The Police - Live" because "Every Breath You Take" there and after will be a great one