Tori Amos - Boys For Pele This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"Hello, Mr. Zebra, can I have your sweater?" That is just a sample of some of the mesmerizing lyrics that sputter from Tori's lips.

"Under the Pink" is the album most of you may remember. With songs like "God" and "Cornflake Girl," "Under the Pink" was a chart smasher. "Boys for Pele" is yet another amazing work. Instead of just using her piano and voice to hypnotize, Tori combines piano and some unusual instruments, the most notable the harpsichord, which combined with her phenomenal mind-blowing vocals.

Tori Amos has a reputation for astounding lyrics. This 18-song album is a great example of her imagination with songs like "Not the Red Baron" and "Professional Widow."

If by now you're thinking that all of the songs are going to sound the same, you obviously haven't been paying attention. None of Tori Amos's music ever sounds alike. If you don't believe me, then maybe you should go and see for yourself