Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me | Teen Ink

Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me MAG

How would you like to be able to fly, touch the sky, and have no star out of reach? Well, this song cannot actually make you do all of those things, but it can give you the sensation of it. It is the song that's zooming to the top of the charts, titled "Because You Loved Me" by Celine Dion. It is the theme for the smashing hit movie Up Close and Personal. If you liked the movie, you will absolutely fall in love with its theme song.

That is what happened to both my mother and me. From the moment we heard the song at the movie theatre, we knew we had to get our hands on it. Every time we heard the song on the radio, we put the volume up full blast and turned on all our other radios to the same station around our house. One time, the song's music video appeared on VH1 while a guest was visiting my mother. My mother politely asked if she could watch the entire video. I'm sure her guest was a bit surprised by the request, but didn't mind since she herself swayed to the rhythm.

Both my mother and I are romance addicts, and we just fell head over heels for this song. Usually, we have nothing in common when it comes to music selection, but this time this song hit the spot. It's a song for all ages, the "matured youths" and the "young at heart." It is also exceptionally different from usual popular so-called "love songs" which print the image that two people love each other just because of their physical appearance. This song expresses that your special someone can also be your friend, mentor, and your greatest fan.

My mother rushed to the record store the second she heard that it finally came out. You can get the song on the release "Falling Into You" by Celine Dion. But if you aren't much of a Celine Dion fan and don't want to buy a tape for just one song, you can do just what my mother did: buy the single for just $3.99.

I'm sure this song is one of the top ten music hits already on the charts. I'm also positive that many girls will be singing the lyrics of this song (and maybe a few sensitive boys too). I hope that you take my advice and buy a copy of this tune so you can feel yourself being carried away by the song's melody

i love this so much!