Under The Table And Dreaming This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I wasn't a fan of the Dave Matthew's Band until I was listening to the radio one day and heard a song "What Would You Say" from the album, "Under The Table and Dreaming." Dave Matthews has a unique, up-beat sound that's great to dance to. Their mix of saxophone and electric fiddle with a rock 'n' roll band creates a sound unlike any I've heard. I sometimes find myself singing the lyrics in school.

"Under The Table and Dreaming" is not your cut and dry rock/alternative album. Every song is a new experience from "Ants Marching" to the instrumental "#34." It's an album almost any music-lover can appreciate. Even my father heard me playing the CD one day and asked if he could borrow it! The musicianship produced by the Dave Matthew's Band is astounding. Any true music fan would enjoy this album

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 11:23 pm
i love this so much!