Weird Al Yankovic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Last summer my brothers and I bought tickets to the "Weird" Al Yankovic's Bad Hair Tour Concert at the Starlight Theatre in Latham, NY. I was very excited because it was my very first live concert. As soon as it started, I knew I was in for a delightful surprise.

First, a comedian did his act for about 30 minutes to warm up the crowd for the main act. When he finished, the crowd was yelling for "Weird" Al. He did most of his parodies from his concert album and all of his best parodies from other albums too. He put on different costumes. For example, he put on a huge bodysuit filled with balloons so he could sing his parody "Fat," a take-off of Michael Jackson's song, "Bad."

There was also a big screen to show his music videos and funny interviews. He asked the audience if they had ever been dumped by their sweetheart and if their heart felt the same as cutting off their finger. Just then, he grabbed a fake knife and cut his finger.

He received a standing ovation at the end, and people yelled, "Yoda! Yoda," a spoof of "Lola." Then he sang that song and everyone sang along. That was the last song of the concert. It will be one night I will never forget