The Beatles – This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

“The Beatles One” is by far the best Beatles ­album ever compiled. It was released in 2000 and includes all of the band's biggest pop rock hits from the U.K. and the U.S. Most of the songs were ­released during the '60s, and all but two were on top-ten lists. The album includes number-one hits like “We Can Work it Out” and “Day Tripper.”

The Beatles had many styles. One of the reasons this album is so popular is that it shows the evolution of their musical skill. Most of the songs at the beginning are basic three-chord rock tunes, such as “I Want to Hold Your Hand,” but as the CD progresses, The Beatles' musical talent flourishes. The listener can hear their talent peak with “Hey Jude.” Many instruments and beats make this one of their most popular songs. 

There are many reasons I love this album. One is that every time I listen, I get lost in the poetic lyrics. Also, no matter how often I hear the songs, they never get old. The only downside is that this album doesn't contain songs from the band's later career.

From the time The Beatles formed in 1960 to today, they have been one of the most popular and influential bands of all time. They were not just singers, they were composers. Many groups that did not write their own music, like the Monkees, didn't remain together long. “The Beatles One” is a culmination of the band's best songs and it deserves two thumbs up.

Kisses123 said...
I loves the Beattles! They totally rock!!!  

sasukra33 said...
I love "Let It Be," I'm not sure which album it's one, but every time I hear it, it touches my soul.

GirlWhoWrote said...
I have this album! I love it!

Jade G. said...
Oct. 28, 2011 at 11:26 am:
I love the Beatles. That is why I wrote my own ballad poem on John Lennon. I would love it if you guys checked it out and rated/commented on it. =)

JJazzSax said...
Oct. 12, 2011 at 12:48 am:

The Beatles are on my top favorite bands. I dont get how people can dislike them

Gagamonsta said...
Oct. 10, 2011 at 10:36 am:
I Love The Beatles! Ringo Starr is my faveorite, i love his mustache! I love the songs Hey Jude, Here comes the sun, For the Benefit of Mr.Kite, as my guitar gently weeps, Strawberry Fields, The Walrus..... The list gose on forever! I really dont like the song let it be thoagh... i just dont like it.(: lol

krazaykasay said...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 11:34 am:
ahahah i love the beatles i hate people that are like who are they im juust omg i wanna yell!!!

MidnightSol said...
I love the Beatles! 

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sounds cool :) I used to dislike the Beatles, but I have realized my backwards ways, and dislike them no more :) 

RockGirl182This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 5, 2011 at 12:45 pm:
love the beatles !!!!! real music real emotions :) forever n*1 ! 

RingoStarrlover replied...
Aug. 1, 2011 at 10:25 am :
LONG LIVE THE BEATLES!!!!!! <3

WindDancer said...
The Beatles are the best band!!!

paulmccartneyfan said...
Please! there are no "favorite" beatles albums, they all rock!

CaptainFabulous This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 14, 2011 at 12:30 pm :
I completely agree The Beatles and the 1960's are the best!

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 24, 2011 at 12:01 am :
Totally, but this album was or is current, so this guy wrote about it in particular. Maybe someone who has never heard of the Beatles will come across this article and have their life changed for the better forever :)

thatgirlnamedrose said...
Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:56 am:
I love the beatles! The 1960's was the coolest generation at least with the style and the music! :D

bluesky0728 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:03 pm :
" "            

floragj This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:19 am:
Really well written. I think I'll check this album out. Thanks :)

Cris3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 22, 2011 at 3:40 pm:
loveee the beatless! Nice article!!

lunaticonthegrassThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 22, 2011 at 7:14 pm:
I disagree on the album listed. "Greatest Hits" albuums like "One" often leave out some of the bands best songs. Lost gems are nowhere to be found on this record, if you just want to scrape The Beatles surface, then this is the album for you. If you want to truly get lost in the music then listen to their actual albums.