Saturday Night Fever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Recently my brother bought the original movie soundtrack of "Saturday Night Fever." This CD is filled with great classic disco music like "Disco Inferno" by the Trammps, "A Fifth of Beethoven" by Walter Murphy, "Stayin' Alive" and "Jive Talkin'" by The Bee Gees, and "Night on Disco Mountain" by David Shire, my favorite.

I was amazed at the great music I was listening to. I would really recommend this to anyone who likes techo or just good music.

Disco is back and just as alive as ever. It's fun; it's fresh and it's funky. These songs have had a long life span, and hopefully young people will open their ears to make their lives just a little longer. To all you who think that disco is old and boring, I say that you are wrong. Hey, it's fun to dance to or just to listen to. If any just think of it as a really good work-out tape, that's fine too. .