Puff Daddy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

In November, 1997, three of my cousins and I attended a "Puff Daddy and the Family" concert. It was held at Gund Arena in Downtown Cleveland. The "Family" tour has performed all over the United States in major cities. The show includes the majority of their current songs.

To me Puff Daddy (Sean Combs) is the ultimate musician - he composes, he dances, he raps, he produces, and he even has his own record label - Bad Boy Entertainment. All this success for someone under thirty! Puff Daddy definitely "won't stop."

My main purpose in going was to see Mason Betha (Mase), one of the many members of the "family." Throughout the entire concert there were a number of impressive tributes to the late Notorious B.I.G., former member of the "Bad Boy" family. The show also played one of Tupac's hit songs "Hail Mary" in tribute. The dancers, performers, audio and lighting effects - in fact the whole concert - was so complex it was nothing less than audiences have come to expect from this artist. .