Fleetwood Mac | Teen Ink

Fleetwood Mac MAG

If you didn't get to see the Fleetwood Mac reunion tour, you don't know what you missed. The Mac is back with old favorites and a few new songs just for this tour. On November 27, 1997, yes, Thanksgiving, The Mac took over and rocked Madison Square Garden in New York City.

Stevie Nicks wore her black widow dress and played her tambourine. Christine MacVie was on keyboards and piano, John MacVie was on bass, and Lindsay Buckingham was on guitar and banjo, showing what he was made of. Last but not least, Mick Fleetwood was wild on drums and varied percussion instruments, including an electric vest which had electric pads and was plugged into the speakers.

The crowd was dancing and singing along to such songs as "Silver Spring," "Rhiannon," "Tusk," and "Don't Stop." The sound was blasting and the bass was up so that you could feel it in your stomach.

If the Fleetwood Mac reunion tour comes to your neighborhood, definitely get tickets. Even though they're a little older than some bands, they put on a great and exciting show. It's nonstop rock

and roll for the whole family

to enjoy. .