Ozzy Osbourne: The Ozz Man Cometh | Teen Ink

Ozzy Osbourne: The Ozz Man Cometh MAG

"The Ozz Man Cometh," the latest OzzyOsbourne CD, really hit it big in my mind. I like this CD because I canput it on track 2, and listen to it all the way through. I don't have toswitch from song to song like other CDs; every song isawesome.

Ozzy's songs have a lot of meaning, and that's whatmusic is all about. It's not about being a pimp, or losing your Chevypick-up truck. Track 3, "Goodbye to Romance," has to be one ofthe best. It has great guitar all the way through. This song reminds myfamily and me of a cousin we lost in a car accident this past spring.Ozzy wrote this song to say good-bye to Black Sabbath.

Track 11,"No More Tears," is also a good song. It gets me pumped up todo activities or sports, such as basketball or rollerblading. The songis very heavy and distorted, but then when the guitar solo hits, it'salmost as if it's a slow musical; as the solo fades out, the song getsheavy again.

These two tracks would have to be my personalfavorites. But others are good, too. "The Ozz Man Cometh" is aCD with some of Ozzy's favorite songs from his other albums. Anyone whodoesn't have it needs to go out and get it as soon as possible.