Gettin' Jiggy With It This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

In Southern California, everyone is getting hooked on"Jiggy" mania. "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" is a new, funand funky song by Will Smith. If you ever catch the video, you will seethings like the Polynesian and Samoan dancers on the island of Hawaii,and the New York, New York hotel and casino in Las Vegas,Nevada.

This is Smith's first big hit single since his 1997movie and song "Men In Black," which was also a hit-listtopper. I never get tired of listening to either of these songs becausethey're so bouncy and festive.

I've been keeping an eye on Smithever since I first saw him on "Fresh Prince of Bel Air." He isa good actor, but I love him so much more as a rapper/singer. I'm notone for rap music, but I listen to Smith.

If Smith ever comes todo a concert anywhere near you, GO! Even if you don't like rap, GO!Smith does a variety of music at his concerts and I'm sure you wouldenjoy it.