Small Soldiers Soundtrack | Teen Ink

Small Soldiers Soundtrack MAG

Although "Small Soldiers" may seem like a movie for children, the soundtrack is for all ages. Whether you are stuck in the '70s or in with the '90s, there is a good chance you will like this album.The soundtrack has a wide range of music intended for music-lovers of all types. One example is the classic Motown song "War" by Edwin Star. Many of the older listeners will enjoy this version, while a remix of this song is included on the album, sung by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.While many of the songs are fairly old, most have been remixed. For example, the great classic, "Another One Bites The Dust" by Queen is accompanied by Wyclef Jean, giving the song a more up-beat feel and attracting more listeners.Another song (one of my favorites) is "Rock and Roll [Part 2]," also commonly known as "The Hey Song." It is yet another remix, but mostly due to the occasional movie quotes.In my opinion, this is a great album with a wide variety of songs. This soundtrack brings classics and newer songs together in one great album. It has been put together with everyone in mind and I would definitely consider it a good buy

i love this so much!