So Much For The Afterglow This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Everclear - "So Much for the Afterglow"I must say that Everclear is one of the best groups out there. In their most recent record, "So Much For The Afterglow," they really outdo themselves. This record is a mixed bag. They hit you with some rock 'n' roll tunes, including "So Much For The Afterglow," "Amphetamine" and "Like A California King." Then if you want to slow it down a bit with alternative, they do that too, with tracks like "I Will Buy You A New Life," "Everything to Everyone," "Father of Mine" and more. I strongly recommend this album to those who enjoy good music with either an upbeat sound or a slower one. It is a great, entertaining CD. You can find it in the alternative rock 'n' roll section. This CD features songs dedicated to band members' family and friends. It displays an ability to write songs for loved ones that others still enjoy. Personally, I think their tracks should be higher on the charts. Knock-knock, hey Billboard, what's wrong with you? How about moving "I Will Buy You New Life" up the charts? Good idea, huh. You can thank me later. Remember they are called Everclear and they sing the album "So Much For The Afterglow.".Review by Gary Thomerson, Fairbanks, AK

callie15 said...
i love everclear! this is personally my favorite album by them! my favorite songs are so much for the afterglow, father of mine, i will buy you a new life, and amphetamine. i agree, they should be more popular. great review by the way! brava!