Limp Bizkit - 3 Dollar Bill Y'All This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Have you ever owned a CD that never left your CD player? That is how I feel about Limp Bizkit's new album. I think it is glued there for life! Anyway, the band's music is very different from any that I have heard. The music just gets inside you and gives you a boost of energy. When the band's CD hit the charts, it was a huge success. Their first single off the disc was "Counterfeit." It had good air play on the radio. Their second single was "Nobody loves me." The song is good, but personally my fav's are "Indigo Flow" and "Faith. Limp Bizkit is a very good, popular underground band that has kept their underground image. They don't let fame go to their head, like some other bands I won't mention. In other words, go buy it. You won't regret it, believe me