Goo Goo Dolls - Dizzy Up The Girl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The Goo Goo Dolls are a band from New York who have been around for a few years. I have liked them ever since I bought their CD, "A Boy Named Goo," four years ago. They recently released a new CD called "Dizzy Up The Girl." All I have to say is that it is awesome. It has everything, including their new hit song "Slide" and their hit song from the movie "City of Angels," "Iris." The songs are great to listen to. They each have a different sound so you never really get bored of listening to the same old tune in every song. I heard them interviewed and they said that this CD was an attempt to get their fans back and obtain new ones. I think that they will have no problem accomplishing their goals because the CD is great. If you have not heard it yet, you definitely have to give it a try.

swim4ever said...
personaly i thought this was more about the Goo Goo dolls and less about the actual music but it was well said other wise