Smashing Pumpkins - Adore | Teen Ink

Smashing Pumpkins - Adore MAG

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
1044 articles 0 photos 1 comment

   Need some new music? Try the new release from the Smashing Pumpkins, "Adore." Even if you're not a fan of this particular band, that's no reason to automatically hate their newest release.

"Adore" includes the newly released single "Perfect" and previously released "Ava Adore." This is the best overall album of the fall. With band members D'Arcy playing bass, James Iha on guitar and Billy Corgan singing and playing the piano, this band has it made.

This album has songs off the Smashing Pumpkin's usual path. The soul-felt lyrics make you want to hear the songs over and over. Some songs are a fast pace while others slow it down, with others in the middle.

I found the songs enjoyable. It's definitely their best album yet, in my opinion. Their other albums, "Mellon Collie and The Infinite Sadness," "Siamese Dream" and others, just don't have the same kind of tune as "Adore." I find that to be true for my friends as well.

While some bands go under after their first album and are never be heard of again, this is not true of the Smashing Pumpkins. In fact, I find that they have just gotten stronger with each album they put out. Maybe their next album will be even better. We can only hope to hear more from The Smashing Pumpkins in the future.