Tori Amos This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The lights danced before my eyes in an array of color, like whimsical fairies. Introduction music blared as people craned their necks to see what was happening onstage. I couldn't believe I was seeing Tori Amos. She opened with "Precious Things." Power swirled around her as she banged on the piano. "These precious things, let them bleed, let them wash away," she taunted. Sitting in the Performing Arts Center in Providence, Rhode Island, she spoke the words in the hearts of everyone that night. My favorite part of the night was "quiet time." The band left the stage, leaving Tori alone, the girl with the piano, just as it had been before her fame. All day I had been babbling about how I hoped Tori would play "Baker Baker" during this time. When I heard the first strains of music I could not believe my ears. Tori was playing "Baker Baker." A tornado could have crashed through the room and I wouldn't have noticed. It was a fantastic and memorable night for all who attended.I strongly advise people to see Tori Amos. She combines modern rock with the classics of yesterday and adds her own original twists. Her shows are quirky, touching and phenomenal. I personally can't wait to see her again.