The Best Of 1980-1990 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

U2- Best of 1980-1990Anyone who is a U2 fan needs to get ahold of this new release. The "Best of 1980-1990" is a great synopsis of their vast career. Their songs are still popular today.There are two CDs. The first has 14 songs that made U2 the remarkable group they are today, including "Pride," With or Without You," and "Sunday Bloody Sunday." This CD is perfect whether you're home by yourself or at a party.The other CD consists of 15 B-side songs. Although people aren't as familiar with these, they are as brilliant, fun and inspiring as the more popular music. After listening to "Sweetest Thing"a couple of times, you'll think it as stunning and excellent as any other U2 song.I recommend this compilation to anyone who likes good, meaningful music. You don't have to be a life-long U2 fan to appreciate and relate to the music. This latest release summarizes their phenomenal career and incredible music. I give this CD two thumbs up. .